We had the fabulous Caroline Buchanan on the show this morning chatting about her accident, Tokyo Olympics and Bare Creek Bike Park in Belrose!!!
She’s a champion both on and off the bike and we were thrilled to have her on the show. Have a listen and let us know what you think in the comments 👍
Here are some of the stats from the interview:
- She has 28 screws and bolts in the Titanium plated sternum
- She can squat 140kg… That’s 2 1/2 times her weight!!!
- Caroline wished she’d done MTB earlier in her career… She’s not done bad on it though!
- She pushes out 20watts p/kg Max Effort – That’s Mark Cavendish Sprint finish territory… Sheesh!
- She can Power clean 90kg – I can’t!
Catch-up with Caroline on her Instagram below and give her all the support you can on her journey to Tokyo and beyond!