This one actually works too.
When you get in your car and the sun has beaten down on it to make it like the inside of an oven, do you know one of the best methods of cooling the car to a nice temperature?
Apart from having your chauffer do it for you of course, one of the best methods i’ve found is as follows:
1) Lower all of your car windows
2) Set your aircon to it’s coldest setting
3) Turn your position setting to re-circulate (The one you use to stop smoke coming in usually)
4) Start driving!
5) After about a minute you should feel the air getting colder so then close all your windows.
6) Change the position setting to where you like it (I use the vents mostly).
7) That’s it! A cool car in a quicker time than just switching on the air-con.
Have a try next time you get into a hot car and let me know how you go in the comments below.