Yes, you read right. I’m giving away a Family Pass* to this years Royal Easter Show!
AND THE WINNER IS….
[KGVID poster=”https://fastlanedad.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/2014-04-10-12.34.25.jpg” width=”640″ height=”360″]https://fastlanedad.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Royal-Easter-Show-Winner-Announcement-20140415.mp4[/KGVID]
I forgot to say on the video that the winner also gets the BIG TIN of MILO that’s next to my monitor!
Also, sorry for the Auto Start, there’s no way to turn it off!
There’s no fluff here, it’s a plain and simple giveaway. Thanks to the guys at MILO for the tickets and the MILO!
If you want a Family Pass* to the Royal Easter Show, like this one below.
AND 1.9kg.s of MILO, like the one on the right below!
Which total about $140! Give or take a few cents…
Then look no further because you’re in the right place :)
All you have to do is:
Write the name of the Australian Cricket Captain that we met last year, in the comments below. Simples.
HINT – The story is here on the blog somewhere ;)
You have until SUNDAY 13th at 12pm MIDNIGHT to enter. GO!
and Good Luck!
And if you win, you have to go and say ‘HI’ to the people at the MILO Milk bar at the show, have your photo taken and send it through to the FastLaneDad Facebook page using the #MILO80 hashtag, to prove you actually went! That is if you don’t mind??
Here’s some info on MILO that you might not know…
1. MILO, an iconic Australian brand, is celebrating its 80th anniversary this year
2. Launched in 1934 at the Sydney Royal Easter Show, MILO was created for Nestlé by Australian food engineer Thomas Mayne
3. Since then, MILO hasn’t changed and continues to provide consumers with the same nutritional benefits and great MILO taste
4. MILO is still produced at the original production plant in Smithtown, a small regional town on the NSW mid-north coast
5. MILO is now loved and enjoyed both at home and abroad, sold in 40 countries world-wide
6. I made MILO Frozen Rockets recently and they were YUMMY! Here’s the recipe MILO Frozen Rockets :)
* A Family Pass consists of 2 Adult and 2 Child Tickets.
The winner will be chosen at random via the Random.org Randomiser and video will be shot of the draw taking place.