Welcome to the inaugural edition of FastLaneDads
‘Funny Stupid and Inspirational Quotes – 2013‘
I’m predicting that this list will be made up predominantly of the kids completely hilarious, ridiculous or just piss your pants funny quotes with the odd inspirational one chucked in for good measure.
I want YOU! – To send me any quotes you would like added to the list in the comments below. Or if you’re scared and want to remain completely anonymous then drop me an email via the Contact us
To get the party started here are some of the stunners that i’ve heard lately…
Some New ones –
- Fast Kid 3 aged 91/4 – “I’m in my undies, i’m serious!” Said whilst packing his bag…
- FLKid3 aged 8 – “Why is FLK1 wearing clothes instead of his school uniform?”
- FLKid3 aged 8 – “I maybe retarded, but i’m not dumb!”
- FLKid3 aged 8 – FLM asked.. “When did you tell me that?” – FK3 replies “I told you when you weren’t listening.”
- Darren Roberts – RedBull Performance athlete coach when talking about what it’s like working with trials bike superstar Danny MacAskill – “It’s like trying to herd cats, blindfold with an airhorn.”
More Motivational Quotes…
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit! – Aristotle
- I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become – Oprah Winfrey
- I have failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed – Michael Jordan
- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them – Dennis Waitley
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to it – Dennis Kimbro
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live – Jim Rohn
- Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness – Earl of Derby
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t – Jerry Rice
If you have any to share, please feel free to add in the comments and i’ll put them in here.
Thanks for visiting.